Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hairfinity!!


Sooo, in researching what I need to do in getting my hair in shape I ran across this YouTube video by someone with gorgeous hair and she mentioned a hair forum called Hairfinity. Now me being me, someone that becomes completely obsessed with things once she starts them lol, I went to the hair forum...almost immediately.


It's a pretty good forum, although I find it to be like most forums and not very user/reader friendly...but there definitely is some good information on there. Most of the topics were centered around this vitamin called Hairfinity that is said to promote hair growth. The website (and the many people that use the vitamins) claim that it makes hair grow 2x as fast as it normally would. I'm a skeptic so I researched even further and found loads and loads of YouTube videos and pictures with proven results. So yes you guessed it, they got me...I purchased a bottle. I was like a kid counting down the days to Christmas waiting for those vitamins. I tracked the package on the USPS website and everything...embarrassing I know but I have no shame, lol. Here they are...


Anyway, I started taking the vitamins 13 days ago and I don't know if it's just me really wanting this to work, but there honestly appears to be more new growth than I would normally see at the 4 week point of my relaxer. Here's a pic (although I'm not sure if you can see the growth). I'm excited.











1 comment:

  1. Is there a difference form this bottle and the clear bottle?

    ReplyDelete